Energy Retrofit Software and Much More
SnapCount energy retrofit software is an easy-to-use, purpose-built solution designed to remedy frustrations faced in the energy retrofit process. This automated, integrated software solution runs readily on mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and in the cloud. SnapCount integrates lighting audits, proposals, purchase orders/work orders, construction documents and invoices with real-time dashboards including project progress tracking. By using SnapCount, retrofitters, ESCOs and distributors can streamline retrofit and proposal operations, saving between 30 to 70% in time and costs.
Key SnapCount highlights include:
- Leverage the industries’ most functional mobile energy and lighting audit software proven to accelerate your energy audits from small surveys to large investment grade projects
- Enjoy comprehensive lighting and energy retrofit quote and proposal tools that quickly develop the project and deliver your message with boldness, clarity and credibility
- Mobilize your energy efficiency projects effectively with operational support functions including material purchase orders, labor work orders, scope of work, construction documents, invoicing and real time project status tracking
- Stay on top or your business by using graphical real time dashboards to track the status of every audit, quote, job and invoice, ensuring that nothing falls through portals. Integrate with your current company systems including CRM, Accounting & ERP
- Engage with clients and contractors in a modern way through branded portals
Who is using SnapCount energy retrofit software?
- Energy audit professionals seeking to accelerate their data collection activities and eliminate data re-entry
- Leading lighting retrofit companies wanting to increase their proposal capacity and market share in an exploding energy efficient lighting market
- Lighting and electronic distributors wanting to move beyond order fulfillment by proactively creating demand for their product lines
- Energy Service Companies (ESCO’s) needing to improve speed and accuracy in creating high quality energy performance proposals and contracts
- Lighting manufacturers seeking a way to accelerate the specification and sales of their products by equipping representatives with advanced quoting tools
Sound like you? Learn more about SnapCount here
In 2014, a revolution was born. It arrived in the form of an automated, integrated software solution. Running readily on mobile platforms(IOS & Android) and in the cloud, this enterprise-grade, end-to-end breakthrough shifted the landscape forever.
No longer would retrofitters be saddled with legal pads and pencils, moving at a snail’s pace through an audit. No longer would lighting information be gathered from dog-eared catalogs and manuals. No longer would reports be laborious, dull and unattractive.
And now, on the heels of that revolution, comes the evolution. Welcome to SnapCount 5.3, and the introduction of a host of sought-after new features. Lighting and energy retrofit is advancing faster than ever, and your team needs the smartest, most flexible tools. With SnapCount 5.3, you have proven software that empowers you to lead.
Intrigued? Learn more about SnapCount 5.3
SnapCount Success Story
Pinnacle Solutions LED
Pinnacle Solutions was founded in 2010 in Dallas Texas. Pinnacle works in over 36 states across the country and deals exclusively in the LED lighting retrofit space. In 2014 Pinnacle began to research software that would help support their teams in the field collect data while auditing facilities. At that time the audit team was still using pencil and paper to collect information on site. After meeting the StreamLinx team, Pinnacle chose SnapCount and has never looked back.
“Before SnapCount, I carried a pen, pad, camera, calculator and light meter to a facility audit. Today I have one device that does it all.”
– Tanner Smith, VP, Business Development
Today, speed, efficiency and accuracy are the norm and Pinnacle is a leader in the Lighting retrofit industry.
In addition to the ease, detail and rigor that SnapCount brought to the table, StreamLinx made a software update and added a light meter feature eliminating one more device that previously had to accompany the audit team.
StreamLinx makes a point check-in and listen to client requests. Software updates are made routinely making SnapCount current – even ahead – of industry changes.